Mr. Alioto represents clients throughout the United States, litigating in both state and federal courts. Justyn's practice involves civil and commercial litigation, including the areas of business/corporate law, contract law, and landlord/tenant law.
After years of dedicating a portion of his practice to legal issues involving coin operated amusement machines, Mr. Alioto has emerged as one of the preeminent authorities on the subject. Justyn currently devotes his practice almost entirely to the representation of COAM licensees. In doing so, Mr. Alioto counsels both master and location licensees in both the civil and regulatory arenas, litigating at the trial and appellate levels.
Justyn is one of the only attorneys in the State who routinely represents individuals and companies for claims involving the Georgia Lottery Corporation, COAM arbitration, and criminal offenses relating to COAM operations, including RICO offenses. Mr. Alioto has represented license holders throughout Georgia, and he understands the importance of helping license holders navigate the highly regulated COAM industry.
Because of the constant attention Justyn gives to COAM cases, he is able to provide clients with valuable insight on the ever-changing laws related to the amusement machines industry, as well as the complicated procedural processes associated with those laws. Mr. Alioto's extensive experience affords his clients a significant advantage when tackling legal issues involving COAMs.
Finally, Justyn also represents clients for various criminal matters, including an array of misdemeanor offenses such as DUI and other traffic violations. Mr. Alioto also represents clients accused of various felonies, including drug possession/trafficking, aggravated assault/battery, burglary/robbery, and fraud.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Business/Corporate Law
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Family Law
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Employment/Labor Law
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. - 2008
- University of Georgia
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business Management
- Goode v. Wings of Alpharetta, Inc., 1:11-cv-1337-WSD, UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 145693, October 9, 2013.
- Goode v. Wings of Alpharetta, Inc., 1:11-cv-1337-WSD, UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 34376, March 13, 2013.
- Goode v. Wings of Alpharetta, Inc., 1:11-CV-1337-WSD-JSA, UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 35591, January 18, 2013.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Gwinnett Bar Association