With experience and compassion guiding our pursuit of justice, we navigate Georgia residents and area businesses through complicated legal processes. At Mills & Hoopes, LLC - Attorneys at Law, we understand the stakes involved when disputes arise, accidents occur and marriages come to an end.
Lawrenceville Business Lawyers
Specific and diverse areas of our general practice include the following:
- Personal injury — In the moments following a car crash, truck accident or slip and fall, you need an attorney at your side who attends to every detail regarding your medical and legal needs.
- Criminal defense — Before speaking to the police during an investigation or following an arrest, contact our law firm. You need a skilled and aggressive attorney who strives to find a resolution that minimizes the consequences and helps to avoid jail time.
- Health care law — Ever-changing health care regulations mandate sophisticated legal representation. With experience combined with cutting-edge legal knowledge, we provide a higher level of legal advocacy.
- Real estate law — In all residential and commercial real estate transactions, a skilled and detail-oriented attorney is needed. When disputes arise, a trial lawyer can focus on the best interests of property owners and look out for their best interests.
- Business and contract law — From setting up entities to litigating disputes with vendors and customers, we protect the business interests of entrepreneurs and investment companies.
- Franchise law — Significant financial investments are at stake when entrepreneurs need legal help in purchasing and operating a franchise, especially when disputes arise with their franchisors.
Contact Mills & Hoopes, LLC - Attorneys at Law For A Free Initial Consultation
To schedule a free initial consultation, fill out our intake form or call 678-373-4220 or 800-439-6861.